OBJECTIVES OF THE FOUNDATION
The objectives for which the foundation is established oone all or any of the following. ‘All the objects mentioned hereoned hereunder will be implemented after obtaining necessary permission from the Government/concerned authority or competent authority and objects contrary to the provision of section 20 of the Act of 1860 shall be treated as ineffective.”
1.To undertake and carry on any humanitarian, charitable programme, social welfare activities for the poor and under privileged people and the Area of Operation of the Foundation shall be extended all over Bangladesh and Abroad.
2. To take up programme for promotion of literature, fine arts, science and education and to make awareness among the general people, poor masses and Human Foundation/regarding their beneficial programme and also to establish libraries, reading room, study centre for developing the habit of study for the benefit of the foundation.
3. To publish care/old manuscript of the lost folklore of the country including the myth book after being collected them and to undertake programme for educational reserch on archeology and histories relics and also to collect members and the general people.
4. To distribute books free of cost among the poor students of school, College, University and Madrasha for the purpose or amelioration of the quality of education.
5. To establish stations along the highway to collect casualties of highway accidents and bring them in for emergency Medicare care before evacuating them for specialized medical attention and preservation of the environment of the greenhouse effect and its consequences for Bangladesh among the adults and children of all ages.
6. To co-operate, assist joint programmes with organizations and agencies seeking the goal of relief, rehabilitation and development in Bangladesh and to assist establishment of co-operative Foundation in the said areas for carrying out the objectives of the Foundation.
7. To hire land on lease, re-construct, renovate of immovable property including land, building, bridge, canals, electric and telephone works, superintend huts, acquire vehicles, production of HIV seed/saplings, fry, pullet and selling of the products by the sale centres and procurement of agricultural equipment, apparatuses for and of the purpose of the Foundation in Bangladesh or elsewhere in the world.
8. To arrange for money to such persons, firms or associations, on such terms and conditions as may seem expedient solely in connection with relief and rehabilitation and to receive donations from persons form persons, institutions or companies from here and abroad and use the same towards the objectives 0of the foundations.
9. To remunerate any person or company for services rendered or to be rendered in or about the formation or promotion of the Foundation or the acquisition of property by the Foundation and to establish i9n any place in Bangladesh or elsewhere in the worlds such branch, agency or local board for managing any of the affairs of the Foundation as may be settled by the Governing Body.
10. To establish, run and supports research institutions , laboratories, technical training, centres and schools; grant stipend, scholarships for training abroad and to do all such other things as may be calculated to benefit the Foundation band also to do all such other things s are incidental or conductive to the attainment of the above objects.
11. To provide relief to the people of the areas (hereinafter referrers t as areas) affected by natural disasters as may be decided by the Governing Body of the Foundation (hereinafter referred to as ``The Governing Body’’) and to assist in rehabilitation and development of the said areas and also to arrange micro-credit programmed for the helpless people.
12. To set up and establish school, college, university, medical colleges, paramedical colleges, medical technical centers, nursing institute, biomedical laboratory, laboratories for HIV, AIDS, CANCER and complicated diseases, computer schools and to implement programmers subject to approval by the legal orders in the light of govt. policy as to setting up charitable hospitals, dispensaries, clinics and diagnostic la enters, maternity homes, eye hospital and the like hospitals for the needy and poor and other patients and rehabilitation center for helpless aged people.
13. To establish, support, or aid in the establishment and running o associations, institutions, funds trusts and conveniences calculated to benefit employees or ex. employees of the Foundation or the dependents connected to such persons and to grant persons and allowances and to pay towards insurance and to subscribe to contribute money to employees provident fund and to open schools, hospitals, clubs, co-operative shops and to provide suitable living quarters.
14. The objects as set forty in any sub-clues of the above clause shall not, except when the context expressly requires, be in anyway limited or restricted by reference to of inference form the terms of any sub-clause or by the name of the Foundation. No such sub-clause or the objects therein specified or the powers thereby conferred shall be deemed merely subsidiary or auxiliary to the objects mentioned in the first sub-clause of this clause, and the Foundation shall have full powers to exercise all or any or the powers-conferred by any part of this clause in any part of the word.
15. To establish and run modern poultry farm and to carry on the business and/or activities of buying, selling, hatching/breeding hens, cocks, ducks and all sorts of fowls and birds.
16. To set up fruit juice factory, manufacturing, marketing of the Pine Apple Juice, Mango Juice, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Jack Fruit Juice and other all sorts of fowls and birds.
17. To carry on the business of manufacturing of all types of food product specially fruit Juice, Jam, Jelly, Orange, Squash, slice Pineapple Cane, Different types of achare (hot and sweet) by the pickle sluiced, Lemon Tomato & Cleric.
18. To establish, maintain and manage automatic Flour Mills, major & compact all shorts of food products as well as automatic rice plant.
19. To carry on the business of Flour Milling, rice milling, oil plain and refining, grinding, cleaning, processing, wheat, flour, paddy, ice corns, grains and other products and milling and manufacturing business in the preparation of wheat, flour, rice, pad corns, grains, cereals products and by products there from.
20. To purchase, install, establish or otherwise acquire Rice Mills for the purpose of husking rice from paddy and to carry on the business on husking ice either by purchasing paddy and or husking rice form he paddy brought by and individual agencies, companies, corporate body or Govt.
21. To carry on the business of manufacturers, importers, exporters and dealers of canned and bottled provisions of jams, jelly, chutney and pickles processed foods, fruit juice, slice and chunks, canned and dried fishes. fish products of all descriptions and food-products manufactured by dehydration process.
22. To undertake all kinds of business including manufacturing, production, distribution, commission agency and exporter, importer suppliers of all essential products mass consumption goods, trading items and contracts to and from domestic and international market.
23. To set up and vegetable and fruit processing and/or production tomato past / sauce, pine apple juice, mango pulp/juice, lemon juice, orange, jack fruit juice and other allied items and marketing in booth local and abroad.
24. To carry on the business of purchasing and importing of all kinds of food processing machinery, spare parts, raw materials and all other materials for the purpose of the business of the company.
25. To carry on business and to act as traders, manufacturer’s representative merchants, marketing agents, commission agents, shipping, agent clearing1 and forwarding (c & f) agents. stockiest and sales of any product or service of Bangladesh company or of any foreign company in Bangladesh or elsewhere.
26. To purchase, acquire, take on lease, or in change or in any other law many any other, land building, structures and to turn the same into account develop the same and dispose of or maintain the same and to build townships gardenias, markets, housing estates, residential house, bungalows or other building or conveniences, thereon and to equip the same or any part with all or any amenities or conveniences drainage facilitate, water, supply, sewerage installations to Leal with the same in any manner.
27. To act as architects , engineers, planners, economist and consultants for all types of infrastructure projects, industrial projects a agricultural project, rural development projects for clients in the private and government sector for undertake design, planning, feasibility’s, construction supervision or undertaking of such projects .
28. To borrow or raise and secure the payment of loans or debts in such manner as the Directors may think fit and proper and in particular by these issue of undertaking of the company or any part of its assets and property bith present and future including the uncalled capital of the company for the being or any other property or rights of the company and with such security and on such terms and conditions as to or otherwise and generally to borrow money in such manner as many be agreed upon between the letter and the lender and the Directors of the Company and to supply the same for all or any of the purposes of the Company.
29. To Open and establish at any other place such branch ageing local board for the management of any business of the Company as may be determined by the company from time to time.
30. To subscribe or contributed from time to time to1 promote organize or establish any charitable fund, institution, establishment, foundations of trust of a public nature for humanitarian ground or social utility or to promote the interest of the Company.